Sunday, February 19, 2012

BEACHY HAIR EVERYWHERE!

Good Morning, Sunshine!

 Here it is, the easiest way to curl your hair for a fun, spunky, wavy style! 

A few months ago my sweet hairstylist cut three inches off of my hair and gave me bangs! It was all very exciting but I wasn't sure what styles of hair I could pull off with these new bangs! So she whipped out her curling iron that was shockingly cheap and you can get it HERE. Just $9.99! 

 
 My hair holds these curls really well and I think they will work great for everybody! 

FIRST THINGS FIRST:

I wash my hair in cold water. Not hot! The heat from the water is bad for your hair's moisture level, just like any other heat treatment.

 I start with a bit of Nexxus Humectress Luxe Ultimate Moisture Leave-In spray to detangle and soften. Then I comb it out. Get that here.

 The next product I apply to my hair is Moroccan Oil. It Smells like heaven, it protects your hair, and gives an unbelievable smoothness and shine. It's a little pricey but well worth it, and you can most likely get it from your salon, or you can buy it from third parties online from eBay, Amazon, etc. You can also find a generic brand from Sally's Beauty Supply that smells and works the same! I use the generic hairspray that goes with this.


 If time permits, let your hair air dry for a bit so it is not dripping wet anymore. This will lessen the time it takes to dry your hair and most often, it makes your hair a little softer. I know it does mine!

Once it's dry time, grab that round brush! Focus on the crown area and a LITTLE bit of the sides. However, don't get extreme with the round brushing. You don't want to look like a Bratz Doll!

After blow drying a bit, my hair is just damp. Thats when I rub a dime-sized amount of the Nexxus ProMend Split End  Binding Targeted Leave-In Treatment Creme. (What a tongue twister!) Only apply it to the areas with the most damage and keep away from roots.

Now your hair is shiny, luscious, and pampered. (And smells like a tropical vacation).

Happy Curling!






XO
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment